We are Brazil’s leading secured lending online platform and one of Latin America’s largest fintechs. At the moment, we work with home equity, auto equity, private payroll-deducted personal loans, and vehicle financing. Our mission is to enable what fulfills people by unleashing the potential of their assets.
To this end, we become partners to clients, combining technology and data intelligence to bring forth an efficient business model. We are headquartered in São Paulo with offices in Porto Alegre (RS, Brazil), Recife (PE, Brazil), Valência (Spain), and Mexico City (Mexico). When we started our journey in 2012, we were just 5 people. Now, between all our offices, we’re over 1500 crew members (what we call our collaborators).
We are recognized as a LinkedIn Top Startup; according to Glassdoor, we are one of the “Best Places to Work in 2020 by Employees in Brazil”; and we have already received more than US$ 314 million in investments from international Venture Capital funds.
Our Engineering Team
Being a Software Engineer is contributing to the development of an Open Banking digital lending platform and a Marketplace of products and services that brings providers and consumers together through the competence of transparent credit and personalized financing capabilities. In Creditas, we encourage our engineering team to develop a critical vision concerning technical solutions and the development of new solutions to scale the business, guarantee operational efficiency, and improve the experience of our clients in order to give our purpose more value.
How will your day-to-day be like
- Develop by ensuring functionality, maintainability, and speed, as well as quality tests and practices
- Ensure that all technical solutions are aligned with business strategy and understand OKRs and initiatives related to the product;
- Understand the impact that the team’s development solutions have on the end-user;
- Work in a collaborative environment where pairing practices, feedback, and passion to develop are common to the whole team;
- Help the team draw solutions with evolving architecture, in addition to constantly investigating new technologies and working methods;
- Collaborate with the evolution of team technical skills and improvement efforts that continuously impact multiple teams;
- Work in a collaborative environment where pairing practices, feedbacks, and motivation to develop are common to all squads.
- Open and transparent communication, making the team aware of problems as soon as they arise;
What we are looking for
- Experience in our stack languages: Python, or Kotlin;
- Experience in Spring and AWS integrations
- Focus on technical excellence and innovative development practices;
- Active presence in Technology communities (speaks, meetups, events, tech talks);
- Ability and enthusiasm for technical excellence and good development practices;
- Knowledge in agile philosophy and its practices;
- Experience writing and maintaining unit and integration tests;
- Active participation in Technology communities (lectures, meetups, events, tech talks, blogs) is a differential, as a way to disseminate knowledge;
- Pragmaticism when it comes to resolving problems;
- Skill in developing and implementing APIs
- We value those who like to navigate other specialties: Frontend, DevOps, etc.
What you will find
- Restaurant Vouchers $ 1800(MXN);
- Pantry Vouchers $ 2500(MXN);
- Parking Aid $ 800(MXN);
- 30 days of Christmas bonus;
- Holiday bonus on the days of rest, 25%;
- 20 days of vacation per year worked with flexibility to take after the trial period;
- Health insurance major medical expenses insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Gympass (co-paid);
- Addition to Portuguese classes (co-paid);
Here we value the plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, ability, sexual orientation, ancestry, and age because we believe it is very important to share unique ideas and points of view. With different backgrounds and perspectives, our crew members can better understand our actual clients and find the best solutions for them.