We are Brazil’s leading secured lending online platform and one of Latin America’s largest fintechs. At the moment, we work with home equity, auto equity, private payroll-deducted personal loans, and vehicle financing. Our mission is to enable what fulfills people by unleashing the potential of their assets.
To this end, we become partners to clients, combining technology and data intelligence to bring forth an efficient business model. We are headquartered in São Paulo with offices in Porto Alegre (RS, Brazil), Recife (PE, Brazil), Valência (Spain), and Mexico City (Mexico). When we started our journey in 2012, we were just 5 people. Now, between all our offices, we’re over 1500 crew members (what we call our collaborators).
We are recognized as a LinkedIn Top Startup; according to Glassdoor, we are one of the “Best Places to Work in 2020 by Employees in Brazil”; and we have already received more than US$ 314 million in investments from international Venture Capital funds.
Our Engineering Team
Being a Tech Leader at Creditas is understanding problems and business objectives, leading technical strategy when addressing and solving problems, in addition to coordinating the integration of your team’s technical solutions. This position is reponsible for leading architectural definitions within engineering team and solving complex problems to transform users' lives
How will your day-to-day be like
- Ensure that all technical solutions are aligned with business strategy and understand OKRs and initiatives related to the product;
- Assume responsibility for the technical development of the crew members of your squad and ensure they all have a critical vision concerning technical solutions;
- Represent the team technically in strategic product discovery discussions and decisions, anticipate possible technical problems and suggest alternatives to avoid them;
- Ensure that the team's architectural components follow an evolutionary architectural proposal;
- Suggest and plan challenging POCs to bring in new technologies;
- Work in a collaborative environment where pairing practices, feedbacks, and motivation to develop are common to all squads.
What we are looking for
- Expertise in software development and solution design and architecture;
- Skill in developing and implementing APIs;
- Theoretical background, skill, and concern with technical excellence and good development practices (DDD, TDD, architecture, code design, paradigms, etc.);
- Familiarity with agile methodologies;
- Active participation in Technology communities (lectures, meetups, events, tech talks, blogs) is a differential, as a way to disseminate knowledge;
- Communication structured based on facts and data;
- Pragmaticism when it comes to resolving problems;
What you will find
- Restaurant Vouchers $ 1800(MXN);
- Pantry Vouchers $ 2500(MXN);
- Parking Aid $ 800(MXN);
- 30 days of Christmas bonus;
- Holiday bonus on the days of rest, 25%;
- 20 days of vacation per year worked with flexibility to take after the trial period;
- Health insurance major medical expenses insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Gympass (co-paid);
- Addition to Portuguese classes (co-paid);
Here we value the plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, ability, sexual orientation, ancestry, and age because we believe it is very important to share unique ideas and points of view. With different backgrounds and perspectives, our crew members can better understand our actual clients and find the best solutions for them.