Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes, and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue, and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the role
Credible is looking for a strategic, data-driven, results-oriented Product Manager to own Credible’s top-of-funnel onsite brand and content experiences, with the goal of building our brand presence and accelerating growth.
Your work will be the first point of contact with consumers driven to our site through SEO, word of mouth, and branded campaigns such as television, and these experiences will set the stage for all future interactions. This is an opportunity to own a key stage of the Credible consumer journey and have a real impact on our brand positioning, our content experiences, and on the users we serve.
The role is full time and can be 100% remote if desired. Compensation is based on experience.
- Own the Homepage experience (credible.com), evolving it to tell our brand story while driving continuous optimization of page conversion though A/B testing
- Drive a roadmap focused on improving our content experiences across our blog (credible.com/blog), creating new features for content editors and users, and taking a data-driven approach to optimizing conversion from the blog into our product experiences
- Work closely with the SEO team to ensure our pages are optimized for branded organic search, through technical SEO optimization and performance improvements
- Partner with our marketing team to ensure onsite experiences support brand campaign launches, including through testing custom landing experiences for contests and promotions
- Drive the development and launch of a new universal site navigation across all of our web experiences, to improve SEO and make it easier for users to navigate our site
- Leverage competitor research, user research, and data insights to identify opportunities to improve our brand and content experiences
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management role for web-based consumer Internet products
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to use research, data, your experience and product instincts to identify the most impactful areas of focus
- Experience using A/B testing to optimize consumer web experiences
- Strong project management skills, and ability to own a roadmap end-to-end
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communications
- Have a demonstrated ability to drive business results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Technical aptitude - through education or experience, it's important that you can work closely with engineers to evaluate different approaches to implementing product features, weighing cost/benefit tradeoffs
- Experience with WordPress and/or headless CMS systems is nice to have
We are a fast moving group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business, and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand, and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful, and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food, and a flexible vacation policy. But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.