Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes, and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue, and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to help build our Salesforce solution through the use of Apex classes and Lightning Web Components (LWC). The Salesforce solution is a highly customized implementation with various external integrations. It supports a variety of business functions including mortgage operations, customer success, Marketing Cloud and others. This is a high-visibility role where the successful candidate will be a key resource for business teams and will participate in a wide range of cross-functional strategic and operational projects.
- Working with product managers and operations to determine requirements
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Staying up to date on Salesforce release roadmaps and best practices
- Designing and implementing scalable and maintainable data-driven applications
- Coding collaboratively with a team of developers following established guidelines
- Creating and sticking to timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Writing documentation and providing technical training
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience with Salesforce development
- 8+ years of experience with application development and integration
- Prior leadership experience as a team lead
- Significant experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Strong background in building and customizing LWC
- Know how to integrate and implement APIs (REST/GraphQL)
- Working knowledge with modern code repositories & CI/CD tools
- Practice Agile processes and methodologies
- Marketing Cloud integration experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Skilled at project managing long term initiatives
- Experience setting up and developing in SFDX
We are a fast moving group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business, and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand, and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful, and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food, and a flexible vacation policy. But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.