Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes, and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue, and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a user-centric, innovative, data-driven, results-oriented Senior Product Manager to lead retention and engagement efforts aimed at increasing the lifetime value of our user base. Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, this is a high visibility role, with a clear mandate, that will have a significant impact on the company’s overall business objectives. This may be a principal product manager or director level role for appropriate candidates, and there is an opportunity to directly manage another product manager.
This opportunity is for an ambitious individual with a background in fintech or consumer tech, who has a track-record for being high-performing, analytical and strategically-minded. The successful candidate will be eager to step-up and embrace significant responsibility and accountability in a high-growth company.
The role is full time and compensation will be based on experience.
- Own the vision, strategy and roadmap for growing lifetime value across Credible’s entire user base
- Systematically identify opportunities for Credible to increase engagement and retention through new product initiatives and features
- Work with a dedicated design and engineering team to research, ideate, user test, build MVPs and scale successful tests
- Work with our analytics team to deeply understand user behavior and engagement metrics, and to identify any new tracking and reporting needs
- Develop an understanding of all of our product experiences and how they can fit into a cohesive offering
- Collaborate with our marketing team to craft compelling lifecycle engagement journeys
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role for web-based consumer Internet products
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters ideal
- Meaningful experience working on product growth or retention or on product innovation teams
- Experience shipping both web and mobile apps preferred
- Experience working closely with product designers from concept through to execution, with exposure to design sprints a plus
- Experience working closely with email marketing teams to deliver experiences throughout a user’s lifecycle
- Ability to use research, data, your experience and product instincts to identify the most impactful areas of focus
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences that address real user needs
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communications, and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong operational and strategy experience, preferably at a fast-growing company
- Have a demonstrated ability to drive business results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Have the ability to create structure and develop rigor in driving initiatives that are open-ended and problems that are ambiguous
- Can be influential within the organization to garner internal support for key initiatives
- Technical aptitude - through education or experience, it's important that you can work closely with engineers to evaluate different approaches to implementing product features, weighing cost/benefit tradeoffs
We are a fast moving group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business, and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand, and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful, and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food, and a flexible vacation policy. But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.