Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes, and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue, and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for an experienced Marketing Cloud Automation Manager to manage Credible’s Salesforce Marketing Cloud initiatives. At Credible, we utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to deliver ambitious revenue goals. This role will help deliver on those goals utilizing their Salesforce Marketing Cloud expertise, their passion for delivering technical solutions to improve the business, all while collaborating across different departments/job functions.
This role will focus on the overall strategy for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, while primarily assisting with technical maintenance projects that impact all aspects of the business. This is a hybrid role of Marketing Cloud Technical Architect/Marketing Cloud Admin/Content Engineer with an emphasis on the MCTA aspect. You will work closely with our Salesforce Engineering and Marketing team to support a variety of data driven initiatives, including strategically and successfully developing, maintaining, and guiding the adoption of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The role will report into the Performance Marketing team with two direct reports, with a dotted line into the Salesforce Engineering team.
- Lead technology projects & health reviews end to end, including partnering with stakeholders, developing business and technical requirements, creating prototypes, testing/QAing, documenting current and future processes, reporting, providing recommendations, and implementing improvements
- Liaison between Salesforce Engineering and Marketing, to address new product features or new technical hurdles
- Monitor and identify marketing cloud trends and new features, while providing guidance as part of quarterly OKRs
- Collaborate with business partners such as Marketing, Engineering, and Analytics to facilitate discussion, understand business needs, make data-driven decisions to optimize customer solutions, and be a guide to support user training
- With the support of SFMC team, manage end-to-end Salesforce Marketing Cloud processes including: maintaining Data Extensions, campaign creation, A/B testing, event-driven Email & SMS campaigns via Journey Builder, audience segmentation, conversion tracking, advanced dynamic coding, updating subscriber lists, and campaign reporting/analytics/dashboards
- Help lead and maintain cloud integrations and API architecture for marketing systems
- Coordinate, troubleshoot, and resolve technical requests or issues, including managing support cases with Salesforce
- Leverage experience with database schema design to manage data cleansing and appending
- Manage the technical development of data integrations and process automations
- Use Contact Builder to organize data, leveraging understanding of complex data structures, and expose data for non-technical audiences
- With support of SFMC team, create and maintain strategic data extracts and updates using Automation Studio, utilizing encryption/decryption as needed
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software, including creating and managing profiles, fields, security, sharing model, data management, reporting, and software testing
- Develop and maintain coding in support of projects, using HTML/MJML, CSS, Ampscript, APIs, SFTP, RRSL, pixel tracking, query strings
- Manage two direct reports, supporting their focus on campaign level initiatives
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field or related experience, with a passion for digital marketing
- 7+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CRM systems
- Experience analyzing technical concepts and translate them clearly into business needs, while mapping out requirements
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform and ecosystem (products and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy)
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Salesforce connector and working with Salesforce administrators a must
- Strong project management and technical QA skills
- Detail and logic oriented
- Team player who is driven to take ownership of a complex platform
- Ideal certifications: Marketing Cloud Administrator / Marketing Cloud Email Specialist / Marketing Cloud Developer / Salesforce Administrator / Advanced Admin
We are a fast moving group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business, and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand, and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful, and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food, and a flexible vacation policy. But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.