Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes, and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue, and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
As a member of Credible’s Customer Success Team you’re enthusiastic about solving problems and answering questions. Using active listening and asking questions of your own you provide all the relevant information so that our customers can make informed decisions for their financial future. You’ll respond to customer inquiries and tech support requests by phone, live chat, and email. Through helping our customers use our service you’ll learn the ins and outs of Credible and prepare yourself to grow into a critical member of the Credible team.
- Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role.
- Schedule: Customer Success is open 7 days a week, so weekend and/or evening hours may be required.
- Respond to a high volume of inbound client inquiries coming in by phone, live chat, and email
- Identify trends impacting client experience and communicating operational issues to our Product Management and Software teams
- Have the opportunity to share your thoughts, opinions, and insights with leadership
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferred, but experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
- 1-3 years of customer service experience, ideally in a high-volume call center environment
- Experience using CRM tools, like Salesforce (preferred)
Nice to Have:
- Patient, courteous, energetic, and empathetic; both on the phone and in writing
- Customer-focused; you understand what makes people tick and you want to help them succeed
- Good at spotting patterns; you notice when you a lot of people are running into similar issues and you are excited to help us make that problem disappear
We are a fast moving group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business, and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand, and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful, and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food, and a flexible vacation policy. But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.