Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
At Credible, we're proud of the excellent team we've built, and we're now looking for a creative, energetic and talented Director of Recruiting. This person will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting including (technical) sourcing, candidate experience, hiring process and hiring manager partnership. This person will also be in charge of creative recruiting events and understands how to market a stealth opportunity to passive candidates. The ideal candidate will be able to handle the dynamic nature of a high-growth technology company, and have creativity around how/where to source strong engineering and product talent. The role is also in charge of refining the recruiting process by incorporating feedback from the candidates and hiring managers. This person will be managing external recruiting resources such as agencies and recruiting platforms.
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with recruiters, hiring managers and teams to achieve the best results possible
- Manage the candidate experience throughout the process to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Advise managers and executives on compensation strategies, building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with internal teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, and Leadership)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
Education and Experience:
- 6-10+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment
- Expert level experience using Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking Systems
- Previous (in-house) experience at a high-growth tech company preferred
- Creative ways to reach exceptional talent and developing talent pipeline strategy
- Self-starter, great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor preferred
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.