Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is an exciting and innovative start-up based in San Francisco. With the direction of the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be a self-guided team member, partnering closely with hiring managers to execute and fill open roles within the company.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Senior Technical Recruiter is a pivotal player who owns and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end. We partner closely with our hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our Product, Design and Engineering organizations, and for roles in other teams. We’re passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here. We’re seeking a dynamic recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for various departments within Credible with initial focus on the Product, Design, and Engineering teams, and supporting other functional areas as time allows
- Create and maintain pipelines of candidates, while maintaining a sense of urgency to the hiring process
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, HR and Executive teams
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and the global Recruiting organization
- In partnership with the Talent team, maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Act as internally and externally-facing representative of Credible and the Talent team
Education and Experience:
- 7+ years of progressive technical recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, ideally including some startup experience
- Experience working on technical and non-technical roles strongly preferred
- Proven success scaling Product, Design and/or Engineering teams through high growth periods
- Established network of Product, Design and/or Engineering professionals you can tap for key roles
- Experience using Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellence in prioritization, time management, and follow-through; delivering tasks on time is a must
- Ability to work on multiple roles at the same time with ease
- Commitment to being part of a growing culture that is encouraging, motivating, and fun
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.