Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a Senior Advertising Manager to build out our rapidly growing offline channels. You’ll have deep experience in Streaming TV (OTT) and linear DRTV (or Programmatic Video as a transferable skill), and a very quantitative mindset. You’ll love experimenting with new channels such as Streaming Audio, Terrestrial Radio, Podcasts, and other offline marketing opportunities. You’ll use data to optimize ad placement, build business cases, and analyze results. Your creative side will provide input into what messaging works best for what audiences. Your mind will be bursting with optimization possibilities and you’ll come up with at least 3 new ideas a week - large or small - and prioritize accordingly. You’ll partner closely with our media agencies and our internal brand and ad development team. This is a really exciting chance to be part of a growing business!
- Revenue ownership for all offline direct response (and potentially brand awareness) metrics and across multiple verticals (Student Loan Refinance, Personal Loans, Private Student Loans, Mortgage)
- Partner with our media agency to conceive of and execute new tests to improve performance
- Build business cases for new channels
- Own monthly, annual, and 3-year forecasts
- Work with internal and external creative teams to provide input into advertising messaging and ensure brand consistency
- Continually analyze data to identify profitability by segment
- Work with agency and internal BI teams to develop a robust and automated tracking and measurement system
- Foster great cross-company relationships to truly understand each product’s value prop and online experience. Your key partners will be our Creative, Brand, Product, and BI teams - and you’ll continuously share best practices with the Digital Acquisitions team.
- Roll up your sleeves as needed to manage asset distribution to various networks, work with BI team to pass data between agencies, submit JIRAs, manage MSAs/SOWs/IOs, and have exhilarating conversations with our awesome Legal team
- Work with our parent company (Fox) to optimize performance of assets we place on their properties
- Stay up to date on industry trends that could impact performance, targeting, and messaging and technology developments that could enhance offline measurement
Education and Experience:
- 5 years managing to DRTV, OTT, and other offline channel KPIs for onlines services (OR extremely strong background in Programmatic Video and Display and willingness to quickly learn new channels)
- Full budget and revenue ownership
- Managing to lower funnel KPIs such as profit margin and cost per sale
- Various performance monitoring methodologies for offline channels (e.g. lift vs. baseline, holdout, pixel based attribution, IP matching, Media Mix Models, multi-touch attribution)
- A/B and experimental design; understanding of concepts such as statistical significance, sample size, and control cells
- Optimization techniques such as using DSPs, lookalike audiences, frequency/reach management
- Some trafficking and tagging experience
- Some experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Degree or equivalent in Math, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Marketing, or similar analytical discipline
Nice to Have:
- Financial Services
- Addressable TV
- Exposure to channels such as OOH, Sponsorships, Social, and Digital Marketing channels and remarketing techniques
- Placing media to build brand awareness
- People management (this is currently an individual contributor role has the potential to expand)
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.