Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a user-centric, data-driven, results-oriented Senior Product Manager to join our team to lead development of a best-in-class home buyer experience for our users. This is a great opportunity for you to join a growth-stage company and play a critical role in scaling our mortgage business.
The role is full-time and compensation will be based on experience.
- Deeply understand market dynamics, the competitive landscape, and the overall journey consumers navigate while buying a home, to inform a product strategy and roadmap for Credible’s home buyer offering
- Work with research, design and product teams to understand user needs, ideate, user test and ship products that will drive growth, engagement and conversion
- Partner with a dedicated engineering team to deliver on a near-term and long-term product roadmap
- Collaborate with our partnerships team to explore opportunities to supplement Credible’s own home buyer product experiences
- Work with our analytics team to deeply understand user behavior and key conversion and engagement metrics, and identify new tracking and reporting needs
- Collaborate with our marketing, partnerships and operations teams to support tests and product launches
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management working on consumer Internet, with a focus on consumer-facing experiences
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Experience working on real estate or mortgage products highly preferred. Alternatively, experience delivering products for high consideration services with long or complex customer journeys will be considered
- Experience working closely with product designers from concept through to execution
- Ability to use research, data, your experience and product instincts to identify the most impactful areas of focus
- Strong project management skills, and ability to own a roadmap end-to-end
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Experience working with internal stakeholders such as customer support and operations teams
- Technical aptitude - through education or experience, it's important that you can understand how elements of complex systems interact, and work closely with engineers to evaluate cost/benefit tradeoffs of different approaches to implementing solutions
Nice to Have:
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences that address real user needs
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to simplify the complex
- Balance of big picture strategic thinking and detail orientation
- Thrive on collaboration with other teams to accomplish shared goals
- Resourceful and mindful; you move fast but don't break things
- Possess a build-measure-learn iterative mindset
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.