Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a data-driven, results-oriented Associate Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Performance Marketing Team to lead and execute an engagement strategy for one of our product user lifecycles (either Personal Loans or Student Loans) – primarily through email. This role will report into the Email Marketing Manager. We’re looking for someone who loves digging into data and identifying the best opportunities to drive conversion.
The role is a full-time individual contributor role, and compensation will be based on experience.
- Work across teams to map the user journey and design a best-in-class lifecycle experience across one of our products (Personal Loans or Student Loans), ultimately deciding the strategy behind the who, what, when, and how often
- Manage planning, execution, performance, and optimization of all product email remarketing/cross-sell, including drip, one-off, and transactional emails
- Lead the email development process, including ideation, copywriting, design, template/campaign production, A/B testing, and analysis, with help on production from our SFMC Admin
- Partner with others on the Marketing team to test into cross-channel campaigns, and own testing into new channels such as SMS/Text
- Proactively push new infrastructure enhancements with the Product/Engineering team, such as adding new fields for email personalization
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a Marketing or Product Management role with a focus on email and/or lifecycle marketing
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems (e.g. SFMC (preferred), Responsys, Marketo, etc.) and working with large databases
- Experience modifying basic HTML and using dynamic content
- Excellent analytical abilities to support A/B testing and conversion optimization
- Knowledgeable of best email practices, including brand consistency, CAN-SPAM, and deliverability
- A commitment to treating your coworkers with respect, turning your ideas into actions through collaboration and communication
- Desire to work in a startup environment with the strength to take initiative and iterate quickly
- Bachelor's degree (in marketing, economics, or math preferred) or equivalent
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a B2C FinTech space, including working with loan products such as student loans, personal loans, or mortgage
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- A can-do attitude with excitement to test different creatives and a sense of humor
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.