Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a creative, inspiring Senior Content Designer to help craft exceptional user experiences for hundreds of thousands of people. Reporting to Credible's Senior Director of Design, you will join our small but talented design team, play a critical role in delivering important product initiatives, and help us mature our design processes.
- Identify, develop, and maintain a unique, consistent tone-of-voice for the brand across all mediums
- Lead critical content design initiatives as the sole writer or by guiding the work of other contributing product designers
- Translate complex concepts into simple, easy to understand copy
- Partner with product counterparts to ensure strong execution from concept through launch as well as partnering with legal, customer support and operations teams
- Drive greater visibility of content design across the organization
- Help drive continuous improvement in design quality
- Advocate for a consumer-friendly voice, tone, and vocabulary that affects conversion on a large scale
- Craft and improve user-targeted communications (email, notifications) across the product lifecycle
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in digital products, with a focus on consumer products is required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in English, Creative Writing or related field
- Comfortable with design and collaboration tools (Figma, Invision, etc)
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience crafting design strategy, working through complex user flows, and shipping products that are intuitive and compelling
- Experience applying user research methodologies and product data/analytics to inform content design decisions
- Meaningful experience working closely with product managers and engineers in a collaborative environment
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences that address real user needs
Nice to Have:
- Thrive on collaboration with other teams to accomplish shared goals
- Resourceful and mindful; you move fast but don't break things
- Strong communication skills
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.