Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for outgoing, enthusiastic Operations Interns for a summer internship in Credible’s Durham, North Carolina office. As an Operations Intern, you will assist the Loan Operations, Mortgage Operations, and Client Success teams.
This internship will provide you an opportunity to practice your customer service, data processing, and analytical skills across several Marketplace Operations teams. You will learn from business leaders and walk away from this internship with effective business skills.
- Evaluate customer requests for loan options and process those requests efficiently and accurately with support from the Loan Operations team
- Educate customers by explaining how different financial products work and assist them in improving their financial literacy with support from the Client Success team
- Assist the Mortgage Operations team with tasks and projects relating to customer files
- Collaborate with Credible’s analysts to establish or improve upon your SQL and Excel skills
- Must be a current Bachelor’s student or recent graduate
- Must have a 3.0 gpa or higher
- Coursework should be relevant to Finance or Business
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to multitask
- Tactful, with sound judgment -- you will be helping people with important and stressful decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- As housing is not provided for this internship, please be local to the Durham, North Carolina area
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
This is a full-time, paid internship during the summer of 2021.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.