Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a data-driven, results-oriented Product Analyst to join the Business Intelligence and Analytics team. You will be a core contributor to product development, and you will use data to continually improve our user experience and help consumers make better financial decisions. This is a great opportunity for you to join a growth stage company and contribute to the success of our products.
The role is full-time and compensation will be based on experience.
Note that this is NOT a financial analyst role, or a data scientist role, or a data engineering role.
- Use Credible's rich product and user data to help our Product and Design teams to make better decisions and to identify and prioritize new product opportunities
- Lead day-to-day/week-to-week product analytics reporting and dashboarding initiatives
- Help structure A/B tests, establish goals and define instrumentation and logging requirements for tests and features
- Write SQL queries and improve product-centric data models in our data warehouse and within our self service reporting tool (Looker)
- Work closely with product managers throughout the full product development lifecycle
- Work in a dynamic environment where iterating quickly is critical
Education and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. in Statistics, Math, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Business or a related quantitative field
- 2-4 years of experience with data analytics in a consumer-facing Internet business, working in a role supporting product teams
- Strong proficiency with Excel and SQL
- Experience in statistics, working with statistical packages and related technologies ideal (R, Python, SAS, Stata, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing, including providing input into structuring experiments appropriately
- Experience with web testing and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Snowplow, Optimizely, Looker, MixPanel, etc.)
- Experience coordinating cross-functional analytics projects from beginning to end: question formation, instrumentation, logging, data validation, analysis and dashboards
Nice to Have:
- You have an ability to ask the right questions, and answer them with sound data and analysis
- You're highly analytical, with strong attention to detail, critical judgment, and intellectual curiosity
- You effectively communicate complex analyses in verbal, visual and written formats
- You know how to tell a compelling story using data, and to translate analysis into actionable business recommendations
- You're a problem solver who takes initiative and works collaboratively with members across an organization to achieve results
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.