Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a user-centric, data-driven, results-oriented Product Manager to join our team to help us build a best-in-class experience for our mortgage operations team. This is a great opportunity for you to join a growth-stage company and play a critical role in scaling our mortgage business.
The role is full-time and compensation will be based on experience.
- Own and execute important aspects of the roadmap for building a best-in-class mortgage operations experience, positioning Credible as a highly efficient digital mortgage broker
- Work with our operations team to systematically identify and prioritize opportunities to improve operational efficiency through development of internal tools and technology
- Balance delivering short-term improvements to existing tools with driving the development and rollout of a long-term loan origination system
- Explore advanced technologies to automate routine operations tasks, to free our operations team to focus on high value customer-facing activities
- Translate technical requirements from engineers or 3rd party APIs into digestible product workflows that can be leveraged during the design process
- Work with a dedicated design and engineering team
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management working on consumer Internet or SaaS products, with a focus on internal or external customer experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree. Education in operations management or operations research a plus
- Experience with at least one of the following:
- Mortgage products or tools (e.g. loan origination software)
- Developing tools to manage complex customer or operational workflows
- Developing tools using the Salesforce platform
- Experience working closely with product designers from concept through to execution
- Ability to use research, data, your experience and product instincts to identify the most impactful areas of focus
- Strong project management skills, and ability to own a roadmap end-to-end
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Experience working with internal stakeholders such as customer support and operations teams is ideal
- Technical aptitude - through education or experience, it's important that you can understand how elements of complex systems interact, and work closely with engineers to evaluate cost/benefit tradeoffs of different approaches to implementing solutions
Nice to Have:
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences that address real user needs
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to simplify the complex
- Love optimizing workflows and processes; constantly looking for better ways to do things
- Thrive on collaboration with other teams to accomplish shared goals
- Resourceful and mindful; you move fast but don't break things
- Possess a build-measure-learn iterative mindset
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.