Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world-class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for an experienced QA engineer to join our rapidly growing engineering team. Our product is web-focused, and we use technologies such as React.js, MySQL, Ruby on Rails, Redis. This role would provide you with an opportunity to work closely with our Engineering, Client Success, Product and Design teams to establish a solid QA foundation for the company.
- Write detailed test scenarios/test cases for new features in an iterative development environment
- Participate in weekly releases and perform various test activities
- Work with product and development team on feature specs to proactively recognize and prevent issues from developing. Test features to ensure they will interact correctly with other features in production
- Work with Ops and Client Success team to identify, triage and resolve customer issues
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of Quality Assurance/Engineering experience
- Passionate about delivering quality releases
- Experience working in a fast paced Agile environment
- Experience collaborating with product managers, designers and developers to launch multiple products
- Experience working independently and owning multiple projects
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.