Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is seeking a high-energy, organized, analytical and motivated operational expert to handle a wide array of business tasks alongside our COO, his direct reports, and Credible’s broader Executive team. As “Chief of Staff” your primary role will be assisting the COO in critical, day-to-day operational and executive work with the core goal of driving forward initiatives across Credible’s wide-ranging Operations . This position is scoped specifically to allow our COO to work better, faster, and with more insight across the entire organization. This role will touch all aspects of Credible’s Operations including but not limited to Loan & System Operations, Legal & Compliance, Finance & Accounting, People Operations, and Business Intelligence.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing company, drive meaningful projects, and operate within the Executive levels of the organization to improve Credible’s Operations.
- Work directly with our COO to manage and drive key operational initiatives across the business
- Design and implement key operational processes across the company, ensuring full alignment and accountability across the organization
- Prepare for and run key team and corporate-wide meetings including Operations Leadership meetings, Company All Hands, and other ad-hoc strategy discussions
- Keep the COO accountable for his commitments, while helping keep reports accountable to their key deliverables and results
- Collaborate with department leads to develop, track, and target team-wide success metrics across our quarterly operations reviews Manage all planning sessions, check-ins, and review meetings alongside the COO
- Work directly with the COO to prepare data-driven updates for our Board of Directors and Investment Team, helping prepare for quarterly board presentations and shareholder updates
Education and Experience:
- Have 5+ years of demonstrated success in a Chief of Staff, Operations, Founder, or Strategy-related role
- Are highly detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills - capable of developing and delivering compelling presentations, and running efficient and productive meetings
- Are a highly analytical, strategic, and creative thinker with strong business acumen and modeling skills
- Possess strong operational and strategy experience, preferably at a fast-growing company
- Have a demonstrated ability to drive business insights and operational improvement in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Have the ability to drive initiatives with minimal structure and be influential within the organization to garner internal support for initiatives
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.