Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About Credible Mortgage Operations:
Credible has already saved our borrowers more than $165 million in interest on their student and personal loans - and we aren’t stopping there. We have built a mortgage refinance platform that brings the transparency and savings we have delivered to borrowers in our existing product verticals to the mortgage industry.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, top-performing Senior Mortgage Advisor to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing company on a mission to provide simplicity, choice, and unbiased support to our borrowers’ mortgage refinance decisions.
Credible is looking for a customer-centric Senior Mortgage Advisor that is energized by helping borrowers make smart financial decisions. A successful candidate will have a proven success record of generating new and maintaining existing business, while continuing to think ‘outside of the box’ about how to improve the borrowing experience.
- Being an Online Marketplace, this role will require incoming and outgoing calling experience. Our Loan Officers will guide our borrowers through their home mortgage process, from pre-qualification to close
- Use Credible and third-party technologies to conduct credit, underwriting, and financial analyses to make informed loan program decisions
- Maintaining knowledge of federal, state and/or regulatory mortgage lending requirements, mortgage product types, pricing, and underwriting guidelines
- This position requires both a Federal and State NMLS license
- Partnering with Loan Processors to originate and process the loans in your pipeline
- Sharing borrower feedback about our online experience with our Product, Engineering, and Business Operations teams to refine and perfect our online borrower experience
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS or higher, or equivalent work experience, preferably 4+ years
- Mortgage origination experience required
- Federal and State NMLS required
- Experience utilizing Encompass and managing customer relationships in Salesforce
- Strong Verbal skills and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Why work at Credible?
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation and generous benefits.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.