Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing fintech company that has world-class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the role
Credible is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, and systematic Operations Compliance Manager to join our team. As a member of the Systems Operations team, you will use your meticulous attention to detail to oversee Credible’s adherence to partner, lender and card issuer policies and contracts as well as compliance with prevailing legal requirements.
- Oversee partner/affiliate compliance monitoring
- Manage internal compliance processes including development, documentation, and continuous improvement of cross-functional workflows by leveraging tools (e.g., JIRA, Slack, etc.) to ensure a systematic approach to organization-wide compliance
- Interact and build trust with Credible's credit card issuer partners, partner lenders, and marketing partners
- Monitor all site content to ensure accuracy
- Support customer service call reporting/monitoring, highlighting client issues and feedback to continually improve user experience
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS or higher in Finance, Economics, or related field preferred. A different degree with coursework in data analysis or statistics considered, as is equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with compliance monitoring and testing
- Banking, lending or financial background and experience desired, but a demonstrable ability to accept new challenges and learn things quickly
- Proficiency with Excel (pivots, lookups, moderately complex formulas) is preferred
Personality and Values:
- Organized and methodical: you are detail-oriented and love problem solving
- Collaborative mindset: you're happy to take on projects both big and small
- Attention to detail: you notice the little things and are excited to speak up and help us improve our processes
Why you want to work at Credible:
We are a fast-moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food, and flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.