Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role:
Credible is looking for a self-motivated manger-level Partnerships & Business Development Manager (Enterprise) to join our growing team. In this role, this person will be pursuing and engaging strategic Enterprise clients to establish programs that offer Credible’s student loan refinancing marketplace as a benefit for employees. Establishing relationships with Enterprise clients through sustained sales efforts, you will be committed to transforming Credible’s business and expanding the Employer Channel. In addition to building relationships, you have the ability to manage the full lifecycle of an Enterprise partnership across prospecting, contracting and developing growth strategies.
The ideal candidate will be in tune with the key players of our industry and have a passion for selling into the HR and Benefits market. Through grit, humility, and persistence, you bring strong interpersonal skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is -- and what could be.
- Prospect and secure meetings with Executives in HR and Benefits at strategic Enterprises
- Structure and negotiate Enterprise partnerships across wide ranging verticals to promote Credible’s product offering
- Effectively and confidently pitch the Credible product suite and its benefits to prospective Enterprise clients
- Continually progress sales pipeline and regularly prioritize to maximize for quality partnerships and revenue generation
- Collaboratively work with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Legal & Compliance to establish, launch, and grow new partnerships
- Build internal consensus on partnership opportunities through thoughtful and actionable recommendations
- Demonstrate understanding of the competitive landscape in both financial technology and employee benefits markets
Education and Experience:
- 3-6 years of experience in direct sales and business development to large and complex Enterprises
- Experience selling directly to HR and Benefits executives is a must
- Existing network of HR and Benefits executives is a must
- Experience managing RFI and RFP processes is highly preferred
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales expectations and building robust sales pipelines
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbally, and with PowerPoint
- Key interpersonal traits: motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks
- Experience with Consumer Lending or FinTech a plus
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.