Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the role
As a member of our Client Success Team, you will be the problem solver and ambassador for our clients, assisting them if they run into difficulty and generally ensuring their process is as smooth as possible. We care about our clients' success and experience when using Credible, and we will go out of our way to answer phone calls, support tickets, and online queries simultaneously to make sure we help them meet their goals! In our new office in Durham, you will play a meaningful role on this growing team.
- Serving as a guide to a high volume of customers on Credible’s products, processes and partner lenders. Be their advocate while they navigate the impact of life-changing financial decisions.
- Performing outbound calls to re-engage clients and help guide them through the loan process with Credible or our partner lenders.
- Identifying trends impacting client experience and communicating operational issues to our Product Management and Software teams.
- Building out FAQs and improving product features to make our product simpler, clearer, and better for everyone.
- Scheduled to work the closing shift
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; experience considered in lieu of degree.
- 1-3 years of client success experience involving outbound phone support required.
- Familiarity with customer care tools such as Salesforce, preferred.
Personality and Values:
- Patient, personable, and kind both on the phone and in writing.
- Customer service mindset; you understand what makes people tick and you want to help them succeed.
- Good at spotting patterns; you notice when you a lot of people are running into similar issues and you are excited to help us make that problem disappear.
Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role. We offer a competitive hourly rate.
Time Requirement: Our Client Success department is open 7 days a week so weekend work may be required.
Why you want to work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
If this sounds like an inspiring opportunity you would like to be a part of, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.