About the role
Credible is looking for a self-motivated and analytical Senior Manager, Business Operations to join our team. The position is based in our office right in the heart of downtown San Francisco between the SoMa and Union Square districts.
Credible is looking for a self-motivated, analytical and strategically-minded Senior Manager, Business Operations to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, top-performing ex-consultant/banker to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup with the mission of providing simplicity, choice and unbiased support to all of life’s important financial decisions
In this high-visibility role, the successful candidate will be a key business resource for Credible’s Business Operations team and will own a wide range of strategic and operational projects to be coordinated across Credible’s business units. The ideal candidate will have an inclination for thinking ‘outside of the box’ and a passion for finding answers to questions where there is not a straightforward answer.
Sample Projects Include:
- Leading the analysis of new market opportunities, developing your findings and recommendations, creating implementation frameworks, and monitoring/evaluation of strategy to the company’s bottom-line
- Delivering strategic projects (e.g. go-to-market strategies, scenario analyses, competitive intelligence) that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Develop company financial and marketing growth models, partnering cross-functionally with all teams
- Communicating insights and recommendations clearly to the company’s key stakeholders, including executive team, lending & marketing partners, and investors
Education and Experience:
- 5-8 years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, investment bank, private-equity or the consulting / transaction services division of a big 4 accounting firm
- BA/BS/Masters in Math, Economics, Business or related quantitative discipline
- MBA from a highly-ranked university a plus
- Highly-proficient analytical and presentation skills using Excel (financial/data modeler preferred) and PowerPoint
Personality and Values:
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to simplify the complex
- Resourceful and self-sufficient
- Have a knack for finding the most important thing to work on
- Strong relationship-building skills and communication skills
- Humble, not territorial, collaborative, high EQ and IQ
Why you want to work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.