Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the role
Credible is looking for a user-centric, data-driven, results-oriented Senior Product Manager to join our team. Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, you will own key aspects of the product and have a real impact on the users we serve. This is a great opportunity for you to join a growth-stage company and shape the direction of the product.
The role is full-time and compensation will be based on experience.
- Own the product roadmap for one or more product verticals, and drive delivery with dedicated engineering teams
- Develop a deep understanding of user behavior and product metrics, looking for ways to improve key product metrics and our user experience
- Work closely with our design team to find novel solutions to difficult problems
- Collaborate with our growth, marketing, partnership and operations teams to support product launches
- Work directly with our Chief Product Officer to craft the long-term product direction
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management role for web-based consumer Internet products
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters ideal
- Ability to use data, your experience and product instincts to identify the most impactful areas of focus
- Strong analytical abilities, and considerable experience with Excel and other analytics tools
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Strong project management skills, and ability to own key parts of the product, end-to-end
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Technical aptitude - through education or experience, it's important that you can work closely with engineers to evaluate different approaches to implementing product features, weighing cost/benefit tradeoffs
Personality and values:
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences that address real user needs
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to simplify the complex
- Thrive on collaboration with other teams to accomplish shared goals
- Resourceful and mindful; you move fast but don't break things
- Possess a build-measure-learn iterative mindset
- Strong communication skills
Why work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.