Gathr is a B2B2C product sampling company capitalizing on a multi billion dollar market. We work closely with brands to develop scalable channels so they can obtain quality feedback on new and already marketed products. We use best-in-class software, data, and operations capabilities to put products in the hands of workers across the country.
Role and Responsibilities
We’re seeking an ambitious, self-starter to work hand in hand with our founder to develop the network side of our business. This person will be the first network hire at Gathr, hunting and engaging prospective Employers to join our platform. Ultimately, you’ll develop, implement and oversee Gathr’s office acquisition strategy and work creatively to convert qualified leads into engaged partners. If you are passionate about early stage businesses, are eager to learn from a knowledgeable and passionate founder, and are hungry for a life changing role, this opportunity could be for you.
- Developing and executing Gathr’s employer network acquisition strategy, which includes but is not limited to the creation of sales materials, systems, scripts, KPIs, processes and tests
- Researching target employers and contacting them through cold outreach, content, phone calls, general networking, and drip campaigns
- Building a team, either from outsourced SDRs or interns, who you will train, coordinate and manage to achieve network growth goals
- Owning the employer onboarding process to ensure new partners have a seamless experience
- Building, maintaining and growing a database of active prospective employers to join our network
- Using creative strategies to develop a strong pipeline of HR departments and employer contacts, then closing said prospects through effective sales techniques; your end goal is to create a scalable way to continually build Gathr’s network
- Working hand in hand with the founder and head of Brand to create bespoke campaigns that cater to the Gathr network.
- You’re scrappy, organized, and process oriented
- You have the grit needed to be an early sales hire at a startup
- You’re passionate about prospecting and have a track record of finding creative ways to get in the door of prospective customers
- Past history of crushing sales goals
- 4+ years of relevant sales experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with the development of KPIs
- Enjoy teaching and coaching others
This position is based in NYC.