About Paperwork Studios
Paperwork Studios is a B2B media platform built to satisfy the significant demand for hyper-targeted and solution-oriented information products. We create content and curate communities for niche audiences of executives underserved by traditional media. To date, we have 2 publications, The Filament, for diversity practitioners working in tech and Fundwise, for investor relations professionals in private markets, and a third publication that is pre-launch.
About the role
As a Summer Fellow, your main role will be to work closely with our Head of Business Development to uncover hyper-targeted areas where we can launch new publications. At its core, you will help evaluate potential niche opportunities and bring them to life. In addition, you will interface with stakeholders within the Create venture studio and participate in studio-related activities around NewCo ideation. If you're eager to learn, passionate about startups, research and seeking an operational role where you can make a real impact, this opportunity could be for you.
- Conducting due diligence (qualitative and quantitative research) on industries and new niche market opportunities we might explore
- Synthesizing analysis on potential opportunities and developing strategies for launch
- Strategizing around our diligence operations: from concept to launch
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least part of an MBA (position is ideal for current MBA students)
- Prior experience in a project-driven work environment
- The ability to author clear deliverables and reports
- The ability to work remotely
- The willingness to reach out to and engage with executives as part of a fact-finding process
- 40 hours a week
- June to August 2021
- In light of COVID-19, this internship will be remote until further notice