We are looking for an experienced Senior Implementation Manager who will be responsible for taking our brand new clients and providing them with an incredible experience that sets them up for success with their CreatorIQ configuration. Project management, change management and software implementation skills are threshold skills. What will set candidates apart are interpersonal skills and a strong affinity for people. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with our most strategic clients to be on the front lines of communicating the company’s vision and strategy.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage and optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
What you’ll do:
- Assist / mentor / supervise a team of implementation consultants and Success Managers on smaller projects who work with our new clients to configure our software and train them on the platform. This position will be accountable to ensure teams are on task and team deadlines are met.
- Pre-sales support - take the lead in supporting Sales teams, work with prospects to understand needs, and prescribe solutions.
- Project scope & planning - estimate and plan implementation projects
- Project execution - hands-on owner for enterprise implementation projects; mentor and support leads on smaller projects
- Manage multiple new enterprise implementations from pre-sales support to traction to Success with minimum assistance.
- Manage client expansions and upsells with CreatorIQ most strategic, largest clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients’ executive stakeholders, champions and end-users that enable you to be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Manage a portfolio of implementation projects
- This role will also serve as the Lead consultant on enterprise deployments for new and existing CreatorIQ clients, which include business analysis, functional specification, platform configuration, testing, training, and defining support procedures with a heavy focus on change management and/or digital transformation in a global organization
- Lead and manage the team to achieve individual, team and company goals
- Provide appropriate direction, coaching, and feedback to maximize individual and team performance results
- Build, implement, and share intellectual capital (reusable assets) to help grow our internal methodology and practices
- Develop, use, and share established methodologies to improve the results and efficiency of the consulting team
- Continuously refine and improve processes
- Develop and maintain quality assurance processes
- Identify and drive tactical initiatives to improve productivity, client/consumer satisfaction, process improvements, etc.
- Provide feedback to management team to increase departmental operational efficiencies
- Design and configure the CreatorIQ solution to meet all requirements and that client expectations are fulfilled regarding platform use cases and functionality
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices
- Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion
- Establish a relationship built on trust with every client champion
- Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement CreatorIQ to meet customer needs
- Apply CreatorIQ methodology, company procedures, and leading practices in all areas of work
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 5+ years of experience in software implementations role, experience with Fortune 500 companies preferred.
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience in digital transformation and Change Management projects involved large SaaS software deployments
- Ability to assist and equip others to efficiently solve complex problems
- A leadership style that reflects and reinforces CIQ core values
- Have proven experience managing complex projects and/or project management certifications preferred
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
- Prior consulting experience or experience in enterprise environments
- Experience defining business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Enthusiastic, professional, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes
- Strong executive presence with ability to interact with executives from customer companies and serve as a “consultative partner”, not a “vendor”
- 4-year college degree
- Ability to travel up to 30% on an annual basis
You know You're Successful if….
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Approach work with creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility