CreatorDAO is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) focused on accelerating the careers of creators and empowering them with shared access to capital, technology, and community. CreatorDAO offers creators access to mentorship, professional tools needed to grow their brands, and a community invested in each other's success. To learn more about CreatorDAO, please visit creatordao.com.
We’re looking for a Product Designer who has a passion for consumer products, web3 and/or the creator economy to work on new features and products. As a founding member of the Design team, you’ll have an outsized impact on the product and company from day one.
- Collaborate with our founders, design lead, engineers and other cross-functional teammates to ideate, scope and design product/feature needs that our customers will love.
- Interpret and distill complex strategies and product requirements, and visually depict the ideal user experience.
- Create wireframes, library of templates, and prototypes that illustrate product interactions. Proficiency in high-fidelity design & prototyping tools (e.g. Figma) is a requirement.
- Work closely with engineering teams to understand how your designs will be built and ensure a high level of quality before shipping.
- Be a supporting team member through inclusive collaboration, empathetic listening, and vocalizing your opinions.
- 3+ years of experience with digital product design.
- Your portfolio includes interaction design work on web and/or mobile applications.
- You are an excellent visual and written communicator, able to clearly communicate your design work and the thinking behind your design decisions.
- You want to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth startup environment and are comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- You have prior experience working at a startup or agency.
- You have an ability to quickly prototype new ideas in your preferred tool.
Must submit a portfolio to apply.
CreatorDAO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with CreatorDAO is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.