CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization — driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. We’re breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
We’re based in New York City’s Soho neighborhood with a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Junior QA Automation Engineer to join our team. You are a motivated engineer with 1-2 years’ of experience with front end test automation as well as manual testing, and test case definition. In this role, you will be responsible for manual testing and automating regression test cases with an established test framework using Cypress.
- Coordinate testing activities and suggest improvements
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases in Gherkin language
- Assist coordinating outsourced manual testing resource
- Develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify and document bugs thoroughly and track resolutions
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Follow debugging process results carefully
- Review quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts with Team lead
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies such as test framework features
- Minimum of 1 year experience in software development
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience in software quality assurance
- Must be able to understand and define software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience testing an e-commerce platform (e.g., DemandWare or Magento)
- Experience writing test plans and test cases
- Experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proven ability to be self motivated and take ownership over tasks
- Startup experience preferred
- Significant experience with testing automation using a third party tool like Cypress, along with an understanding of CICD
Working at CreateMe:
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our flexible Paid Time Off
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.