CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization — driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. We’re breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
We’re based in New York City’s Soho neighborhood with a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
CreateMe is looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and proactive Product Manager who is interested in working on a completely new Hardware product -- from scratch. In this role, you will work with subject matter experts in the apparel supply chain through manufacturing innovation. You are someone who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and dealing with ambiguity. Someone who can find answers, make and vet assumptions. Someone who thrives on collaboration. A research-oriented, service-oriented Product Manager who love working with Hardware teams to deliver innovative solutions.
- Conducting competitive research and market assessments
- Leading and conducting user research
- Documenting use cases
- Working with Engineering and Design on Hardware product development
- Leading requirements capture and definition
- Identifying and assessing existing solutions
- Scoping out work for original solution; assisting in “build” vs “buy” assessments
- Identifying and escalating risks, and helping to develop solutions to mitigate the risks
- Identifying and tracking KPIs
- Feature prioritization and roadmap definition
- Track current software trends and technologies, particularly in the fields of apparel manufacturing, Industry 4.0, robotics, and industrial manufacturing automation
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager of hardware products
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to oversee and manage a high volume of high priority projects with little to no supervision
- Comfortable interacting and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- Proactive and analytical approach; eye for detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering field, Business, or Data Science
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Experience with Airtable, Clubhouse, and/or CAD products a plus
- MBA or MS in related field
- Experience with
Working at CreateMe:
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our flexible Paid Time Off
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.