CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization—driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. We’re breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
We’re based in New York City’s Soho neighborhood with a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing high-quality graphics for fashion apparel and accessory applications. Hands-on execution is required to thrive in this role, with a proven track record for translating consumer-focused Design Direction into desirable, commercially viable, market-right surface designs, graphics and prints. You will play a key role in supporting our ArtBook platform and digital asset library of graphics and prints for fashion apparel and accessories.
- Design and develop market-relevant graphic solutions to concepts (digital illustration) for apparel and accessory application
- Execute and implement brand visual language and design direction across work to ensure consistency though graphics
- Design with end application in mind, working to address gender, category, item, placement, material base, color, and technique/application
- Present designs, collections, and iterations in context to brief, ensuring adherence and focusing always on consumer, market, and product direction
- Self-manage own creative process and execute towards given design language
- Collaborate with Art Directors on artwork reviews, interpreting constructive design feedback into designs
- Ensure proper technical handover of graphic artwork files (original artworks, color indication, execution information, artwork sizes) and relevant information to Art Directors for development
- Keen passion for graphics, prints and patterns, fashion design, textile design and color design
- Design experience at fashion brands with strong graphic identities, or at the agencies and/or suppliers servicing them
- Graphics production experience (e.g., traditional, digital, allover, placed, etc.)
- Quick-response and custom-manufacturing experience
- Hands-on experience creating digital illustrations that delivering on upfront design briefs
- CAD experience for the apparel & textile industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Fashion Illustration or Graphics Design
- 2+ years of Graphic Design experience in Fashion, Apparel and/or Accessories
- Expert level Adobe Creative Suite
- Well organized, efficient and attention to detail in the execution of design assets
- Portfolio required with application
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.