CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization — driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. We’re breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
We’re based in New York City’s Soho neighborhood with a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Need:
We’re seeking consultants for the formation of an advisory committee of experts we can call upon for 1:1 conversations which support product research initiatives. These research discussions are compensated at $400+ / hr.
Consultants will be asked to speak to their professional experience, no preparation necessary; they’ll be asked to sign an NDA and have a computer with a webcam and a stable internet connection.
As there are several present and future studies, expertise in any of the following areas could be useful:
Experience/Expertise Sought (within the past 3 years)
- On-product graphic design (surface design) whether it be design, development, production, usage or sourcing for apparel and/or accessory products?
- Day-to-day experience in production, manufacturing and supply-chain processes when it comes to apparel and/or soft-goods accessories.
- Small-batch or on-demand apparel manufacturing
- Circular & Seamless Knitting
- Apparel Sourcing & Production
Roles (below or similar)
- VP Product
- VP Supply Chain
- Merchandising Director
- Creative Director
- Design Director
- Brands – Mass & contemporary, Childrenswear, Sportswear, activewear, Youth & streetwear
- DTC Brands / Retailers
- Private Label or Apparel Manufacturer (apparel retail, blanks/basics, promotional apparel, small-batch, consumer-led production, novelty merch, or workwear/uniforms)
- Blanks & Basics Suppliers
This is not a full-time position. It is for research-driven consulting on an as-needed, hourly basis.
(Direct link: https://prodresearch.typeform.com/to/luzjK0gv)
**Please do not apply directly to this job post.
If you have questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.