CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization — driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. We’re breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
We’re based in New York City’s Soho neighborhood with a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our Manufacturing Product Management in San Francisco. You will be integral to ensuring office operations run smoothly in a constantly changing start-up environment. Specifically, your day will involve supporting our dynamic hardware team by ensuring that celebrations are lively, the kitchen is stocked, and workplace processes and programs are established and communicated. You are super organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and a self-starter. This position reports directly to the Head of Business Operations.
- Create a welcoming and safe environment for all team members and guests
- Manage all aspects of office operations including maintaining the office/kitchen inventory, receiving mail/packages and maintaining Covid-19 safety protocols and practices
- Responsible for creating and organizing office events, employee experience activities and work culture traditions such as lunch and learns, working offsites and social events
- Assist with projects and general administrative duties as needed
- Maintain records, ensure filing systems are securely kept current and accurate
- Assist in documenting samples and prototypes [Resident photographer]
- 2 - 3 years’ of office management experience
- Hands-on facilities management experience
- Previous experience planning office events for a group of 10 or more
- Proficiency with G-Suite
- Hyper detail-oriented, well organized, smart and resourceful
- Ability to set and maintain priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Eager to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment
- Flexibility and the ability to take initiative and self-manage
- Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs
- Experience with project management platforms such as ClubHouse, Microsoft Projects, etc.
- Experience in Hardware or Technology start-up
- Significant interest in robotics, mechanical engineering, materials science and electrical engineering
Working at CreateMe:
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our flexible Paid Time Off
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.