***Currently offering a $1000 sign-on bonus!***
Our merchandisers, also called "operators", are the face of our company. They are the human element and the happy face that leads client communication on a daily basis. We are looking for part-time and full-time Crafty Operators to join our team and take on this high-energy role meant for people who derive positive energy from working with people.
On a daily basis, our Crafty Operators will visit multiple clients to perform the below duties:
Restocking and Aesthetic Management
- Daily stocking of fridges, drawers, snack bins, coffee machines
- Merchandising all products to ensure each display looks perfect (e.g., each label facing forward, each row of cans is in line)
- Rinsing and cleaning cycles on all machines
- Wiping down machines to remove dirt or clean spills
- Daily and weekly counting of products in storage
- Identifying slow and fast moving products and making recommendations based on observations
- Predicting inventory issues ahead (e.g., we are going to run out of napkins after tomorrow's lunch)
- Ordering product for client spaces
Client Communication and Liaison to Crafty Services
- Daily check-ins with the client to review inventory report (e.g., product ABC is moving very slow) and upcoming deliveries
- Building a relationship with each client
- Gathering feedback from client on ways we can improve
- Communicate any issues or needs to the Crafty team (e.g., coffee machine is broken, kegerator is pouring foamy beer, refrigerator isn't cold)
- Communicating upcoming special events to Crafty team (e.g., client is having a holiday party next week)
- Meeting our drivers upon delivery to each office
- High organizational capabilities -- detail-orientation is key!
- Incredibly reliable
- Strong oral communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible schedule
- Positive energy
- The ability to frequently lift up to 15+ lbs, working on your feet, and frequent bending and lifting.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 14 days after you dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 14 days after you second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 14 days after you received 2 doses of any "mix-and-match" combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated.
- Customer Service: solving customer challenges on the spot with the end goal of solving for their happiness!
- Reliable: Our Operators must be punctual and reliable. When Operators are absent, this really affects our operations and our business.
- Multi-tasking: dealing with unpredictable requests from customers and the team
- Prioritization: executing and delegating short-term tasks that require quick turnaround while also progressing on long-term projects
- Morning person: This is a major must! Our immediately available shifts start as early as 5am.
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you're joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become. Compensation will start at $24 per hour.
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.