About the Company:
Craft.co is a supplier intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and an office in London. We fully support and encourage remote workers, and have team members across North America, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building delightful software to join our rapidly growing team!
A Note to Candidates
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About The Role
To meet the growing demand for Craft’s services in Europe, Craft is seeking a motivated and versatile Sales Engineer to join our team to bolster client acquisition activities focused on the Supply Chain and/or Procurement domains.
In this role you will:
- Evangelise Craft’s vision, solution and value proposition to clients, partners and the market
- Provide technical support, thought leadership and guidance to the sales and business development teams in the region
- Support pre-sales engineering engagements with clients
- Supporting bids ranging from $50k-1m+
- Conduct technical presentations to demonstrate how Craft products will meet client needs
- Support RFP/RFI & proposal processes
- Take the lead in proof-of-concept phases with the client (developing proposals, determining success criteria, implementing, running and demonstrating desired outcomes)
- Work closely (onsite or remotely) with clients to understand use-cases and priorities
- Identify product gaps and collaborate with product management to scope and prioritise the product roadmap
- Collaborate with product management in validating new product capabilities through prototyping
- Technical on-boarding of clients, management of deployment in transition and ultimately create a handover pack for the customer success representatives
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of client-facing sales engineering experience in enterprise software, preferably SaaS
- Knowledge of ETL, data science, ML
- Comfortable with writing API queries, preferably GraphQL
- Experience working with data science toolkits such as Python libraries, R etc.
- Knowledge of SQL, Cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP), and visualisation products like Tableau or Power BI would be a advantageous
- Knowledge of data visualisation platforms such as Tableau, MS Power BI or others is advantageous
- Experience of the supply chain and/or procurement domain is highly desirable but not essential
- Clear thinker with excellent written, spoken communication and presentation skills
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a startup environment, comfortable with ambiguity
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary + Equity at a well-funded VC-backed startup
- 28 days of vacation time
- Excellent covered health, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly Wellness/ Learning stipend (food, gym/wellness membership or classes, cell phone, internet)
- Workstation allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)
- Option to work 100% remotely, at our London office, or a combination of the two