About the Company
Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, market intelligence, and more.
Examples include social good and equity, where companies can easily discover and evaluate diverse suppliers, such as minority, women, and/or veteran-owned businesses, ones that use environmentally sustainable practices, and reveal the investors. Due to the Covid pandemic, products are hard to find and manufacturing has been impacted. Craft provides a 360 degree view all their suppliers so clients can quickly pivot when alerted to risks and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and offices in London and Minsk. We fully support and encourage remote workers, and have team members based in Seattle, LA, NYC, Atlanta, and Salt Lake City. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building delightful software to join our rapidly growing team.
A Note to Candidates
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the role
Craft is seeking an in-house Sr. Recruiter to join our global People Operations team, with the goal of developing and driving how we hire talent worldwide.
In this role you will
- Lead candidate search and engagement, as well as focus on talent acquisition process improvement and strategy development.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance, all while ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Collaborate with the People Operations team, leadership, and hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs while assessing priorities and ensuring alignment.
- Create sourcing strategies that enable strong candidate pipelines for current and future positions.
- Manage complex searches and use data to advise the business on tech industry trends.
- Manage partnerships and build relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Champion DE&I hiring initiatives in partnership with our Director of Community and DEI
We'd love to hear from you if you have
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting, with proven ability to recruit both technical and business roles.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with drive to deliver results quickly. Start-up experience preferred.
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market research, talent mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making
- Experience recruiting international roles (particularly Western and Eastern Europe), with familiarity of local hiring practices, negotiation styles, and pay/benefit norms.
- A strong existing network that can be tapped for current and future roles.
- Experience building a diverse pipeline of candidates and the perseverance to drive results.
- Interest in future management and mentorship opportunities.
- Experience using data, sharing current hiring and market trends with hiring teams around the talent ecosystem.
- Experience and comfort with Greenhouse, G-Suite and Slack.
- Competitive salary + equity at a well-funded VC-backed startup
- Unlimited vacation time
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent covered health, dental, and vision insurance + 401K
- Monthly stipend (food, gym/wellness membership or classes, cell phone, internet)
- High-end laptop of your choice
- Workstation allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)
- Collaborative, high-paced, supportive culture
- Conference attendance
- Unlimited budget for books
- Option to work remotely
Where We Can Hire
For this specific job, Craft is hiring people who are US citizens or permanent residents anywhere in the United States. We cannot currently sponsor work visas.