Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) - Anywhere with USA - Full Time Role
A customer success manager (CSM) at Craft plays a valuable role in delivering a rewarding experience for customers. This role will also help the Sr. Manager, Customer Success, create full-featured client service offerings to include Training, Support, and Implementation programs.
A CSM plays three main roles:
- Product Expert: Knows the Craft Enterprise Portal inside and out and can share best practices and train customers to get the most out of the portal.
- Trusted Partner: Able to build authentic, lasting relationships with customers with a mutual concern for their success with Craft.
- Customer Advocate: A strong voice for customer experience and feedback to internal teams at Craft to help keep Craft a customer-focused culture as we grow.
A CSM proactively guides the customer throughout their journey with Craft to create an enduring, expanding, and rewarding commercial relationship. This includes rapid onboarding, implementation, and adoption as well as establishing, tracking, and reporting on shared success criteria. It also requires the CSM to be adaptable and creative to adjust programs and offerings to the needs of the customer.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Craft’s Strategic and enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution of their bespoke customer success plan
- Ensure customer satisfaction that leads to annual renewals and contract expansion.
- Develop a trusted relationship with consistently responsive and expert service.
- Monitor contract deliverables and usage to help customers manage and expand their usage of the Craft Enterprise Portal.
- Drive adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users
- Host regular check ins with customers as well as quarterly business reviews to ensure adoption of the portal and realization of success criteria.
- Answer questions and facilitate data requests, user feedback, and bug reporting to our data, product, and engineering teams.
- Act as Voice of the Customer internally to represent customer needs and wants.
- Identify and qualify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and work with the sales teams to grow revenue from existing customers
- 3+ years working with enterprise customers in the technology industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an emphasis on empathy and solution-oriented responses.
- Proven ability to be an assertive problem-solver and proactive relationship manager who can respond quickly to customer needs and anticipate issues and resolve these in advance wherever possible.
- Experience using cloud software, such as Salesforce, Notion, G-Suite.
- Experience managing projects and reporting, both internal and customer-facing, in spreadsheets.
- Creative thinker who loves to challenge the way things are done as part of a relentless pursuit of improvement.
A note to candidates
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.