Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. *The Craft team is globally distributed with HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
Craft is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our CEO and senior leaders personally value and encourage diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are seeking a full-time recruiter to join Craft to drive our recruiting and company growth strategy. This role will be the driver of the rapidly growing team and requires an enthusiastic, resourceful, self-starter, with strong communication skills.
- Own the full recruiting cycle from collaborating with hiring managers to form a hiring plan and job description, sourcing and coordinating interviews, and closing the best candidates at all levels
- Update interview guides in the ATS systems to reflect position requirement and competencies by role
- Work with department managers to craft or update job descriptions
- Maintain ATS system and compile weekly reports regarding the status of open positions
- Create a remarkable candidate experience that inspires talent to join in our mission and drives diversity as we scale our team
- Provides training to hiring managers and search committee members on strategies regarding diversity and inclusion, including inclusion advocacy
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local requirements
- Creates and maintains candidate pools of qualified candidates through frequent contact and notifications of positions
- Builds pipelines of qualified candidates using comprehensive recruitment strategies including grassroots efforts
- Fosters strong candidate relationships in person, via telephone, email, social media, etc
- 5+ years of fast-paced, high volume recruiting experience. Experience in an early stage startup (Series A to Series C), owning the full-cycle of technical and/or non technical recruiting
- Demonstrated sourcing skills using creative techniques to attract top talent
- Familiarity with online and offline sourcing (e.g. through professional networks or job fairs)
- Experience building interview processes from the ground up
- Ability to empower the work environment and colleagues
- Exceptional understanding of how to screen and sell candidates
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, and be very proactive
- Detail-oriented and creative when it comes to improving our processes
- University Degree - BA, BS, or equivalent
- Prior participation in seminars and workshops around diversity in the workplace or relevant certification is a plus
- Excellent written, spoken communications skills and presentation adeptness
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical problem solver
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, takes initiative
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimal supervision
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Possess high EQ
- Passionate about our product and able to speak to our niche industry
- Competitive salary + equity at a well-funded VC-backed startup
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Option to work remotely
- Covered vision, dental, and health insurance
- Gym stipend
- Audible / books stipend
- Learning and development
- Conference attendance
- Apple laptop and workstation allowance
- Fun coworkers
- And much more!