Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, and other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere including Greycroft, High Alpha, Uncork Capital, Sam Palmisano (former CEO of IBM), Jim Moffatt (former CEO of Deloitte Consulting) and Frederic Kerrest (cofounder and COO of Okta).
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about enterprise intelligence to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Lead Craft’s go-to-market strategy including market validation, positioning and programs execution
- Drive awareness and adoption of Craft products through product launches, customer communications and sales enablement
- Own buyer and product insights: build buyer personas, feature prioritization, and market segmentation to inform product strategy
- Lead the development of key product and customer messaging, partnering closely with colleagues in Product, Sales, Engineering and Executive team
- Create marketing collateral for every stage of the buyer’s journey
- Build relationships with Craft customers and drive customer programs including: testimonials, case studies, customer workshops and communications
- Create sales tools including sales presentations, use case videos and product sheets with the goal of strengthening Craft’s brand and boosting enterprise sales
- Drive sales enablement by delivering product updates, training materials and sales certification
- Keep the company up to date with market trends, own and perform market research and competitor analysis
Qualifications and skills
- 10+ years of professional experience, with 5+ years in product marketing, corporate/field marketing, product management, or brand management
- Proven track record of developing and executing high-impact, multi-channel go-to-market initiatives in B2B / enterprise software settings
- Marketing experience in any of Supply chain, business intelligence, data analytics or SaaS preferred
- Strong writing and endless supply of fresh ideas for variety of content and mediums
- Excellent program and project management skills, ability to balance competing priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of data analysis, data visualization, and APIs
- Bachelor degree required, with concentrations in marketing, communications, product management, statistics/data science/computer science or equivalent analytical discipline a plus
- Self-starter, independent, and curious, analytical problem solver
- Comfortable being equally strategic and hands-on
- Thrives in a very fast paced and dynamic startup environment, with proven ability to work at warp speed
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Intellectual curiosity, a sense of humor, and humility are a must
- Competitive salary + equity at a well-funded VC-backed startup
- Unlimited vacation time
- Option to work remotely
- Covered vision, dental, and health insurance
- Gym stipend
- Audible / books stipend
- Apple laptop and workstation allowance
- Fun coworkers
- And much more!