Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Implement features and products across the entire suite of enterprise applications including but not limited to Craft Enterprise Portal, Craft Company API (currently 300+ endpoints)
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to turn user stroies and UI/UX design mockups into reusable, well-written code
- Build, test, and deploy your code in a continuous manner
- Create automated and manual QA tests for web apps and APIs
- Use metrics reporting to gain insight into the health of your builds, tests and release infrastructure.
- Learn new external and internal technologies as the need/opportunity arises
- Optimize web infrastructure to ensure a reliable web experience for Craft users
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms
- Proven track record of a successfully built SaaS products
- A “Builder” of new products, not an “Optimizer” of existing products
- Good knowledge of multiple frameworks, and/or specialized systems
- Experience working with databases: Postgres, MongoDB or similar
- Knowledge of AWS/Cloud, Terraform
- Experience implementing complex software systems
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong team player, great listener, able to facilitate discussion and assimilate diverse opinions towards clear decisions
- Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative
- Competitive salary + equity at a well-funded VC-backed startup
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Option to work remotely
- Covered vision, dental, and health insurance
- Apple MacBook
- Fun coworkers
- And much more!