Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Craft is seeking a motivated Data Analyst who will be responsible for discovering and analyzing data sources about companies, identifying signaling features and working with the development team closely to integrate datasets into Craft Data Platform.
- Discover new data sources on companies
- Analyze datasets to identify insights and drive value for Craft customers
- Create and maintain Data Platform documentation
- Analyze data usage by customers
- Create requirements for Data Platform team and support data pipelines development
- Work with Data Platform team to develop scalable processes to improve data quality
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills, with ability to use Python and SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or similar
- Excellent attention to detail and system thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Humble and modest, yet confident
- Creative thinker
- Competitive compensation
- Team activities and events
- Sports activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 5 sick days per year
- International team
- Free snacks and drinks