Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Lead and implement go-to-market propositions in a given business sector; collaborate with Marketing, Demand Management, Solutions, and Product and Engineering teams to produce a focused proposition.
- Build a sales funnel of prospective clients
- Build and execute sales plans by account
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in our client base
- Ensure alignment of the Craft team on delivering the client’s business outcomes
- Influence long-term strategic direction; act as an advisor to the customer.
- Meet retention goals and strive to enhance Craft product revenues in existing base
- Remain current on competitive landscapes in the sectors and within accounts
- Develop and execute competitive sales strategies
- Provide guidance on the product roadmap, input on collateral materials, messaging & value propositions.
- 8-10+ years of sales experience selling within Fortune 500 accounts
- Sales/Business Development experience in data analytics space preferred
- Strong interpersonal skill set and relationship builder
- Ability to position her/himself as a trusted advisor and partner
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business, management, or analytical discipline
- Consistent track record of meeting/exceeding assigned sales quotas
- Deep experience selling enterprise software platforms as SaaS, software licensing and subscription models with contract values from $500K-2M+ values per annum
- Best practices in developing accounts with extensive preparation, timely responsiveness and creative approaches. Strong ARR performance history and multi-year contract execution
- Experience of working in enterprise software sales is very desirable
- Domain expertise in supply chain or procurement would be advantageous
- Excellent written, spoken communications skills and presentation adeptness
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, takes initiative
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to work at warp speed!
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Equity compensation at a well-funded, early-stage technology company
- Flexible vacation policy and comprehensive health benefits package