Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Craft is seeking a Market Research Analyst to join our growing team in Minsk, Belarus. The role implies curating and validating data and content relating to companies industry sectors for publication on the Craft website.The role of the team is to monitor and analyse information from different data sources as well as moderate the latest business news and updates in such sectors as company locations, financials and operating metrics, key people, and etc. on our website.
- Monitor and analyse business news from different sources
Maintain timely data extraction from reputable news sources about companies e.g. financial and operating metrics, changes in key people, locations etc.
- Monitor and improve data quality throughout the platform
- Identify and recommend improvements to content creation profile throughout the team, for development and implementation by the technology team
- Create company profiles for publication on public-facing website, using proprietary admin interface and data aggregation technology
- Very good/Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent attention to detail and system thinking
- Strong computer skills, e.g. experience with spreadsheets (e.g. Excel or Google Sheets)
- Basic financial knowledge, e.g. types of investments
- Research skills
- Energetic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to overcome challenges and constraints
- Desire to go above and beyond
- Strong execution skills
- Clear communication and organization
- Comfortable executing with little oversight to drive results
- Highly adaptable
- Ability to think from the perspective of the client
- Competitive compensation
- Team activities and events
- Sports activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 5 sick days per year
- International team
- Free snacks and drinks