Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Owning all the email communications and content distribution systems across the company (HubSpot, YesWare, DocSec)
- Owning editorial calendar and creating Product Marketing content in many formats (working alongside a designer), directed to Craft’s customers and prospects
- Driving content and webinar campaigns in conjunction with our sales team
- Helping build a community of engaged users, customers and prospects through Craft’s LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
- Learning about other facets of marketing, so you can progress in your career and build a team around you
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a fast-growing B2B technology startup targeting Fortune 500 companies and other large enterprises
- Someone who understands the relationship between marketing and sales, and enjoys working closely with the sales team. Yes, we know, it’s a doozy.
- Proven email marketing and analytical skills
- Strong writing and endless supply of new ideas for variety of mediums, from nurturing emails, through social media to webinars
- Ability to easily manage multiple projects across a global team
- Mad Hubspot skills, familiarity with Salesforce/Pipedrive, Google Analytics
- Excellent written, spoken communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, takes initiative
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to work at warp speed!
- Competitive salary + equity at a well-funded VC-backed startup
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Option to work remotely
- Covered vision, dental, and health insurance
- Gym stipend
- Audible / books stipend
- Apple laptop and workstation allowance
- Fun coworkers
- And much more!