Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're looking for a passionate Operations Manager to help us across various aspects of the business - identifying and hiring the best talent, while also building internal processes to promote a positive, motivating work culture and environment with HR practices. You will use creative strategies to build an active and passive pipeline for a variety of technical and business roles. You will also implement HR programs internally within the company, working closely with the Head of Operations, and will also act as a generalist to help the executive team with various administrative duties.
- Provide support to implement and manage various HR programs, including performance management reviews, employee satisfaction surveys, management training programs, and more.
- Track weekly, monthly, quarterly recruiting metrics and hiring targets
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Partner with Hiring Managers to deeply understand hiring needs and requirements of each role and the Ideal Candidate Profile, and develop full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Execute and build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage hiring manager expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- Assist executive team with various administrative duties, including scheduling and office management
- Manage & maintain aspects of the CEO and Executive team’s schedules
- 1+ years recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house
- 1+ years software engineering recruiting experience a bonus
- Experience in tech startups and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a low structure, fast-paced environment in a flexible manner
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Proficient with Google Calendar, Apps, Slack
- Excellent written, spoken communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, takes initiative
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to work at warp speed!
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Option to work remotely
- Covered vision, dental, and health insurance
- Apple Macbook Pro and work station allowance
- Fun coworkers
- And much more!