Customer Success Manager
Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To serve our rapidly growing customer base, Craft is seeking an outstanding Customer Success Manager responsible for ensuring client happiness and optimizing post-sales client experience and results.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Craft’s top business and enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution of the customer success plan
- Drive product onboarding, training, usage, and communicate insights back to internal product and engineering teams, representing the “Voice of the Customer”
- Achieve a high-level of Craft product proficiency to manage customer inquiries
- Educate customers on how to maximize the benefit of using Craft
- Respond to customers’ technical inquiries
- Quickly resolve any technical issues by leveraging appropriate resources across the company
- Assist in creation of CSM best practices, processes, and team design
- Coordinate Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews with Sales and/or Customers to ensure customer satisfaction, renewal and growth
- Ensure proper operation of Craft’s integrations with 3rd party platforms (such as Coupa, Salesforce)
- Monitor product usage and advise customers on how to maximize value from Craft products
- Identify and qualify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and work with the sales teams to grow revenue from existing customers
- 5+ years of customer success/technical support experience with Fortune 500 enterprises and relationship-building at the C-Level
- Previous experience collaborating with different internal functions within a fast-growing SaaS company; operating at the intersection of product, sales, and delivery
- Familiarity with Supply Chain data and workflow experience preferred
- Knowledge of CRM applications (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive)
- Understanding and practical experience of at least one BI/Data visualization platform is a plus (e.g.Tableau, PowerBI, Dataiku)
- Knowledge of CMS & ERP applications is an advantage (eg. Sharepoint, SAP, Oracle)
- API programming experience and software development experience (preferably Python, R) are an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar quantitative field is preferred
- Excellent written, spoken communications skills and presentation adeptness
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical problem solver
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, takes initiative
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimal supervision
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Competitive salary + equity at a well-funded VC-backed startup
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Option to work remotely
- Covered vision, dental, and health insurance
- Gym stipend
- Audible / books stipend
- Apple laptop and workstation allowance
- Fun coworkers
- And much more!