Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To meet the growing demand for Craft’s services in Europe, Craft is seeking a motivated and versatile Enterprise Architect to join our team to support client acquisition activities focussed on the Supply Chain and/or Procurement domains.
- Previous experience with working with leaders in organisations particularly with large manufacturing, aerospace and defence organisations
- Able to evangelise ideas at the most senior levels in the organisation
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver presentations comfortably 1:1 or to a group
- Strong ability to navigate internal and external stakeholders as required to move the deal forwards
- Need to understand the enterprise software landscape in large organisations
- Clear thinker with excellent written, spoken communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent
- Ability to work in a startup environment with minimum supervision
- Customer/Solution focussed
- Takes ownership
- Creative problem-solving
- Evangelise Craft’s vision, solution and value proposition to clients, partners and the market
- Provide technical support, thought leadership and guidance to the sales and business development teams in the region
- Lead pre-sales engineering engagements with clients
- Supporting bids ranging from £200k-1m+
- Conduct technical presentations to demonstrate how Craft products will meet client needs
- Support RFP/RFI & proposal processes
- Take the lead in proof-of-concept phases with the client (developing proposals, determining success criteria, implementing, running and demonstrating desired outcomes)
- Develop and present the final proposal to the client
- Ensure final Craft solution is implemented and meets customers’ desired business outcomes
- Work closely (onsite or remotely) with clients to understand work-flows and existing enterprise software architecture
- Identify product gaps and collaborate with product management to scope and prioritise the product roadmap
- Collaborate with product management in validating new product capabilities through prototyping
- Provide training and produce support material for the sales team
- Technical on-boarding of clients, management of deployment in transition and ultimately create a handover pack for the customer success representatives
- 5+ years of client-facing sales engineering experience enterprise software solutions
- Knowledge of ETL, data science, ML
- Experience of working with APIs
- Recent experience with SAP Ariba, Jaggaer, iValua, Zycus and other supply chain & procurement focussed applications
- Knowledge of data visualisation platforms such as Tableau, MS Power BI or other is advantageous
- Experience of the supply chain and/or procurement domain is highly desirable but not essential
- Software engineering background
- Competitive Salary + Commission + Equity compensation at a well-funded, early-stage technology company
- Flexible vacation policy
- Gym membership
Craft (https://craft.co) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally.
We are an early-stage company with the ambition and drive to build a global platform, with experienced management and backing from tier-one Silicon Valley investors. Our culture is dynamic and agile, incorporating a very productive international team, and a growing HQ in San Francisco.
We are building our leadership team with key hires, passionate about innovating at the frontiers of data aggregation, analytics, natural language processing and machine learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.