Craft is seeking a Financial Content Team Lead to join our growing team in Minsk, Belarus. The role is focused on the supervision of the team of financial data analysts, curating and validating financial data and content relating to companies, industry sectors and jobs for publication on the Craft website. Craft uses advanced data aggregation technology including machine learning and natural language processing techniques, and the role of the content team is to validate and curate the data that is collected, as well as continually improve and streamline the collection and validation process.
- Effectively coordinate and mentor your team, which currently consists of 9 people
- Review and evaluate the team’s performance
- Manage and provide feedback to the team members on their progress against KPIs
- Support effective, two-way communication with the team members, act as the voice of your team and advocate on their behalf, highlighting and reporting on their achievements
- Monitor and improve data quality throughout craft.co
- Create and execute recurring tasks fulfillment plans
- Research and complete topical analyses on companies and sectors, e.g. financial and operational metrics analysis on selected sector groups
- Identify and recommend improvements to content creation profile throughout the team, for development and implementation by the technology team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to develop, motivate, and lead people as well as prioritize and manage time-sensitive deadlines.
- Expertise in financial reporting
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong computer skills, e.g. experience with spreadsheets (e.g. Excel or Google Sheets)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and other web technologies would be a plus
- Energetic and entrepreneurial mindset - able to overcome challenges and constraints, go above and beyond, raise the bar
- Excellent attention to detail and system thinking
We have offices in Silicon Valley, London and Minsk, and venture funding from leading technology investors in Silicon Valley and the UK.