Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Lead the prioritization, specification, and implementation of features and products across the entire suite of enterprise applications including but not limited to Craft Enterprise Portal, Craft Company API (currently 300+ endpoints)
- Own enterprise product roadmap and prioritize feature development
- Manage a backlog, ensure seamless project execution, and document learnings
- Work closely with the Sales, Application Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to define and prioritize features for enterprise applications
- Customer development: drive and conduct user research in order to validate hypotheses and generate insights
- Own and maintain KPIs that measure the success of products and features
- Plan and coordinate across multiple engineering teams
- Present demonstrations of capabilities completed to multiple stakeholders
- Communicate a strategic approach, progress and learnings across the company, and to executives
- Identify and resolve inefficiencies in product management tools, processes and workflows
- 3+ years of product management experience, for example at an enterprise B2B SaaS company
- Proven track record of launching successful user-focused products, preferably in the enterprise analytics space
- Extreme ownership of your product, a can-do, get-it-done attitude
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Solid understanding of the enterprise sales process, including how you and your product can best support key stakeholders, such as enterprise account executives, sales engineers, system integrators, professional services, and other channel partners
- Technically fluent and comfortable driving features with technical requirements
- Fluency with various analytical tools (Google analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude)
- Experience leading and collaborating with remote Engineering teams so they have 4-6 weeks worth of refined backlog
- Ability to obsessively prioritize competing demands across multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong team player, great listener, able to facilitate discussion and assimilate diverse opinions towards clear decisions
- Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative
- Competitive salary + equity at a well-funded VC-backed startup
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Option to work remotely
- Covered vision, dental, and health insurance
- Apple MacBook
- Fun coworkers
- And much more!