Craft (https://craft.co) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. Craft collects, aggregates and curates financial, operating and human capital data to provide the deepest picture of private and public companies to assist decision-makers to manage their supply chain, maximize their investments, mitigate risks, grow their sales, leverage their talent and enhance their competitive position. Current clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others.
Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in Boston, London, and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, SugarCRM, Crunchyroll, Cisco and Juniper with degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia and Stanford. We are funded by leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital.
Indicative pages include:
organic search results: “nike competitors” “youtube office locations”
public company profile: https://craft.co/facebook
private company profile: https://craft.co/transferwise
sector page: https://craft.co/search?layout=grid&tags=health
side-by-side comparison: https://craft.co/marriot-international/competitors
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Craft is seeking a Financial Data Specialist to join our growing team in Minsk, Belarus. The role is focused on curating and validating financial data and content relating to companies, industry sectors and jobs for publication on the Craft website. Craft uses advanced data aggregation technology including machine learning and natural language processing techniques, and the role of the content team is to validate and curate the data that is collected, as well as continually improve and streamline the collection and validation process.
- Create company profiles for publication on public-facing website and gather financial data of companies for publication on public-facing website, using proprietary admin interface and data aggregation technology
- Monitor and improve data quality throughout the platform
- Research and complete topical analyses on companies and sectors, e.g. team composition, financial and operational metrics analysis on selected sector groups
- Identify and recommend improvements to content creation profile throughout the team, for development and implementation by the technology team
- Very good/Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent attention to detail and system thinking
- Strong computer skills, e.g. experience with spreadsheets (e.g. Excel or Google Sheets)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and other web technologies is valued
- Energetic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to overcome challenges and constraints
- Desire to go above and beyond
- Strong execution skills
- Clear communication and organization
- Comfortable executing with little oversight to drive results
- Highly adaptable
- Forward thinking
We have offices in Silicon Valley, London and Minsk, and venture funding from leading technology investors in Silicon Valley and the UK.
Minsk, Pobediteley av. 110, ofc. 505